Date(s) - 03/20/2021
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Whistler's Knoll Vineyard
Join us for an evening in our cozy barn. You will sample five unique wines, each paired with a beautifully presented cheese plate. This is not a dinner, rather a tasting. Tickets are $35 per person & can be purchased here on EVENTBRITE.
Gates open at 6:00 & the pairing begins at 6:30. Please be on time so you do not miss the first pour! MASKS ARE REQUIRED UNTIL YOU ARE AT YOUR TABLE EATING FOOD OR DRINKING WINE.
Menu Wine & Cheese Pairing
1. Barron County Gouda, Apple Slices Drizzled w/Balsamic Glaze & Candied Walnuts – Paired w/Chardonnay
2. Barron County Mango Habanero w/Peach Preserve Tart – Paired w/Rose
3. Barron County Havarti Dill & Smoked Salmon on toasted Baguette garnished w/ Fresh Dill – Paired w/Pinot Grigio
4. Barron County Sharp Cheddar w/Short Rib & Wine/Mushroom Sauce – Paired w/Old Vine Zinfandel
5. French Brie w/Raspberries, Dark Chocolate & Sprig of Fresh Mint Paired w/ a “jammy” Merlot